Contact Human Resources
For additional information e-mail us: email@example.com
To submit an application:
- Submit online by emailing Casey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: Human Performance and Rehabilitation Centers, Inc. ATTN: Human Resources Post Office Box 8068 Columbus, GA 31908-8068
- In-person: 6298 Veterans Parkway, Suite 5-A Columbus, GA 31908-8068
- Fax: (706) 320-5452
Download Employment Application Form .
Download E-Verify Poster – English Version.
Download E-Verify Poster – Spanish Version.
“It’s a very close-knit, tight, family atmosphere.” (Brooke Teaster)
“You feel more a part of a family than just working for a corporation.” (Joel Stenslie)
“If you want to do the right thing, and if you love what you are doing, this is the place to be.” (Ashish Doshi)
“Instead of having that mentality, ‘What are you going to do for me?’ it’s ‘We want great work but we want you to be happy.’” (Kathy Stenslie)
“They wanted to get to know me, and not get to know my resume.” (Stacy Gray)
Occupational Therapist (OT)
Join the tradition of providing the highest quality in rehabilitation services!
Plans, organizes, and conducts occupational therapy programs in a variety of sensorimotor, educational, recreational, and social activities designed to help patients regain physical or mental functioning or adjust to their handicaps. Teaches patient skills and techniques required for participation in activities. Studies and evaluates patient reactions to the program and prepares progress reports.
Patient population served: Infant, pediatric, adolescent, adult, geriatric
Experience: One-year of experience preferred.
Education: BS in occupational therapy required, MS preferred, appropriate continuing education courses preferred.
Special qualifications: CPR certified, current state license required.
Outside relationships: Maintains excellent working relationship with sources of referrals and patients.
What sets us apart?
- Daily face-to-face interaction with nationally known orthopedists.
- Facility actively involved in research, professional presentations, and publications.
- Multiple educational opportunities to include physician clinic/surgical observation, yearly CEU funding and paid days, In-services, mentoring program.
- Time for quality care.
- Experienced staff who want to help you improve your skills.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits package to include medical/dental/life/vision, PTO, 401K, AOTA dues, relocation assistance, and much more!
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HPRCTherapy
Download Employment Application Form (PDF)
HPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.