Contact Human Resources
For additional information e-mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an application:
- Submit online by emailing Casey at email@example.com
- Mail to: Human Performance and Rehabilitation Centers, Inc. ATTN: Human Resources Post Office Box 8068 Columbus, GA 31908-8068
- In-person: 6298 Veterans Parkway, Suite 5-A Columbus, GA 31908-8068
- Fax: (706) 320-5452
Download Employment Application Form .
Download E-Verify Poster – English Version.
Download E-Verify Poster – Spanish Version.
“It’s a very close-knit, tight, family atmosphere.” (Brooke Teaster)
“You feel more a part of a family than just working for a corporation.” (Joel Stenslie)
“If you want to do the right thing, and if you love what you are doing, this is the place to be.” (Ashish Doshi)
“Instead of having that mentality, ‘What are you going to do for me?’ it’s ‘We want great work but we want you to be happy.’” (Kathy Stenslie)
“They wanted to get to know me, and not get to know my resume.” (Stacy Gray)
Physical Therapy Aide
Join the tradition of providing the highest quality in rehabilitation services!
Prepare patients and equipment for physical therapy treatment. Perform tasks to maintain the department in an orderly condition. Prepares equipment such as hydrotherapy tanks, paraffin bath, and hot packs. Remove and replace braces, splints, and slings from patient bodies before and after treatment. Assist physical therapy assistant and/or physical therapist to support patient during ambulation and gait training. Change linens and clean and store equipment after use.
What sets us apart?
- Daily face-to-face interaction with nationally known orthopedists.
- Facility actively involved in research, professional presentations, and publications.
- Multiple educational opportunities to include physician clinic/surgical observation, yearly CEU funding and paid days, In-services, mentoring program.
- Time for quality care.
- Experienced staff who want to help you improve your skills.
Competitive pay and excellent benefits package to include medical/dental/life/vision, PTO, 401K, and much more!
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/HPRCTherapy
Download Employment Application Form (PDF)
HPRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.